CareersWe're always looking for rockstars
Explore a career at Hueint
Its an exciting time to be part of Hueint. We let you carve out a niche and make an impact for anyone who wants to make a difference working in a dynamic space. The interesting challenges open up the opportunity for you to play a pivotal role in being a part of a skilled and passionate tech-innovators team.
Our team believes in supporting each other, building a collaborative space that will nurture and bring out the best in every tech-innovator.
Expertise over Experience.
We do not assess who candidate is today. We forsee who you can be!!
Hueint is an equal opportunity employer, committed to no discrimination because of race, colour, creed, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, physical abilities etc.
About The Internship Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Plan, develop, test, and implement software applications
- Gather requirements from analysts and SMEs, design and document technical solutions
- Troubleshoot/resolve issues collaboratively and assist the team in finding solutions
- Support existing applications and be able to analyze, identify and resolve application and database defects
- Contribute to testing, risk analysis, group presentations, status reporting, and more
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- are available for duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests Perks: Craving out a Path for your future Immense Learning Certificate Travel Allowance
- QUALIFICATION: 0-2
- Development of scalable Node JS, Express JS, PHP, core-java applications (OR) Web Applications (OR) Web Services (J2EE/Struts/Spring and Client-Side scripting)
- Ownership of design aspects, including re-usability, extendability, performance
- Database – queries, entity relationships, schema design & normalization, performance aspects
- OOP concepts
- Data Structures, algorithms and their applications
- Core Java, J2EE, Struts, spring, Client-Side scripting, Hibernate, SQL Server/MySQL, Node JS, React JS, PHP, Angular.
- Windows, Linux
- Good at communication
- Strong analytical skills and general logical reasoning
- QUALIFICATION: 0-4
- Design, Development and Maintenance of Android, Blackberry, Windows and iPhone apps.
- The developer work on entire app lifecycle right from concept stage until delivery and post launch support.
- Expertise in C/C /Objective-C programming, Xcode, titanium and the Android, BlackBerry / HTML5/ Jquery Mobile/ JAVA.
- Experience with developing a games is a plus.
- Must have experience in Mobile SDKs, NDKs and platform specific APIs.
- Good Knowledge in PHP and MySQL.
- Should have good understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
- Experience in RESTful APIs, back-end services,
- QUALIFICATION: 0-4
Working at a startup is a great place to build upon your existing skill sets, gain experiences in many functional areas, and take on a ton of responsibility. As the company grows quickly, so will your opportunities for career advancement.
Working at Hueint will like being part of a close-knit family, where you can actually be yourself. With a Creative Office Environment, innovative nature, a flexible schedule & have a significant impact on the success (or failure) of Hueint. A exiting, unique experience to help build something and be part of its growth from the very beginning.
GROW. CREATE. CONTRIBUTE.
We understand there is no substitute for a meaningful career. At Hueint you will be part of something special and join a team that likes to Lear, Adapt & succeed!
We’re glad you found us, and look forward to the possibility of having you Join Our Team.